Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Day 4-Monday Jan. 12 2009

Monday in the morning we just went around Berkeley to the different stores...fun...
We made our way down to Fisherman's Wharf in San Francisco, and after my mom went into here meeting/class, I took one of the (really cool and exciting!) trolleys/streetcars (they're refurbished from all around the world) to the tourist area, and since I was alone, I just wandered around, and they have this really cool old WWII submarine called the U.S.S. Pampanito that you can check out the inside, so I did that and it was cool...
While I was walking around, I saw this boat that was advertising tours around the bay, so as soon as my mom got out of her meeting/class, we took it, and it was awesome. The night before, while were driving back to Berkeley, we noticed though the towers of San Francisco  that the moon was really low, huge, and yellow, so we wanted to see it rise, so we crossed the Golden Gate Bridge and hung out at the vista point there for a while, waiting for the moon to come.


Photos can be viewed  HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment